What Do You Get From Being a Member of NECRA
* The opportunity to attend NCRA-sponsored seminars for CEU's
* A skilled lobbyist who represents the needs of court reporters in the state of Nebraska
* NCRA - administered tests.
* Quarterly publications of THE SCRIBE
* Job opening notices.
* and much more!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2009 by "NECRA"
All Rights reserved
NeCRA Seminar Updates Coming Soon
NECRA APPLICATION FORM
Did you know that there will be 5,500 openings for court reporters in the next five years? Visit crtakenote.com to get the latest updates and recruitment information from NCRA's marketing campaign. Share what you love about your profession!
At NCRA's annual convention the Wall Street Journal published an article about our speed contest. Read this article and pass it on!
SAVE THE DATE
Mark Your Calendars
October 9-10, 2015
NeCra Spring Convention
3717 S 120th St Omaha, Nebraska
NCRA has informed me that headquarters has been flooded with requests from students who would like to join NCRA under the Student Sponsorship Program. Through member sponsorships, NCRA has created a way for students to join NCRA for their first year at no cost to them. However due to high demand, there is currently a waitlist, and the students need help from you, our state leaders.
For only $65 per student, you can help a future court reporter gain access to the following:
• An online mentorship program
• Deep discounts to NCRA certifications
• A Staples discount that will allow them to purchase school supplies
• Discounts on store items like the RPR Study Guide
• Ability to use the student rate for the NCRA Annual Convention
To sponsor a student download and return this form to.
Get Form Here